metadata architecture ISSUE-63

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:05:51 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
I have three TAG writing projects ahead of me: AWWSW = action 201,
link persistence = action 444, and metadata architecture = action-282.
I have no interesting ideas regarding metadata architecture so would
like to hand it off to someone else (e.g. Larry, who raised the
issue), postpone it, or drop it. The issue seems huge and intractable
to me - W3C has whole interest groups doing preliminary work on just a
few aspects of the problem.

If we had some lively discussion on the topic, or a customer, I might
be more motivated, but I don't think I can go any further on my own.

Jonathan