W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2010

Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 2 September 2010

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:44:37 -0400
Message-ID: <4C7E74E5.9010603@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 2 September 2010 is available at 
[1,2], and in text-only form below.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/02-agenda.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: : [3]19 August 2010 Next: [4]9 September
    2010

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/19-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/09-agenda

              Agenda of 2 September 2010 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [5]Teleconference details - [6]issues list - [7]open actions
    - [8]pending review actions - [9]www-tag archive - [10]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Scribe: Dan Appelquist ([11]unconfirmed), or if
             Dan's not available, Larry Masinter (unconfirmed)
           + Roll call -- Regrets: Henry Thompson
           + Future regrets: Noah @risk for 9 Sept.
           + Agenda Review - [12]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 9 Sept. 2010 Chair: Noah Mendelsohn (@risk)
           + Future scribes: Larry Masinter - > Henry Thompson - > Ashok
             Malhotra
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [13]19 August 2010
     3. Administrative items
           + Noah is @risk for 9 Sept., and may not be able to handle
             agenda prep either.
           + October 2010 F2F @ Google ([14]room availability confirmed)
     4. Privacy Workshop
           + [15]ACTION-455: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule discussion
             on privacy workshop outcomes. - Due: 2010-09-07 - OPEN
           + [16]We agreed on 12 August to discuss further when Dan
             Appelquist is available
     5. Developer Feedback Camp
           + Dan Appelquist a "camp type event in Mountain View to
             coincide with the TAG F2F"
           + We [17]discussed this on 19 August 2010; any news since
             then?
     6. [18]ISSUE-57 (HttpRedirections-57): Redirecting from secondary
        resource to secondary resource
           + [19]ACTION-456: on - Yves Lafon - Locate past HTTP WG
             discussion on Location: A#B change, and make the TAG aware
             of it - Due: 2010-08-17 - PENDING REVIEW
           + Email from Yves: [20]Fragments in HTTP redirects
           + [21]Technical discussion on 12 August, and [22]suggestion
             on 19 August that we discuss when Larry and Tim are
             available
     7. [23]ISSUE-66 (mimeAndWeb-66-27): Coordinate with IETF on
        Mime-type related activities
           + [24]ACTION-458: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule discussion
             of followup actions for TAG to coordinate with IETF on
             MIME-type related activities - Due: 2010-09-07 - OPEN
           + [25]Larry Masinter's blog posting on Mime and the Web
     8. [26]ISSUE-39 (rdfURIMeaning-39-27): Generic Fragment ID
        Processing
           + [27]ACTION-450: on - Yves Lafon - Investigate generic
             processing of svg+xml and XHTML+xml - Due: 2010-07-01 -
             OPEN
           + On July 15, we suggested holding off until September when
             Larry is back, but Yves has made some progress this week
             ([28]email: fragment processing for SVG). We'll briefly
             review Yves' note, and decide whether to discuss in detail
             now or wait for Sept.
           + [29]Technical discussion on 19 August 2010
           + [30]Email from Larry Masinter and thread following from
             that
           + [31]ACTION-449: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule discussion
             of pushback on generic handling of fragment IDs in
             application/xxx+xml media types (self-assigned) - Due:
             2010-09-07 - OPEN
           + [32]ACTION-453: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Let 3023bis folks
             know that we are aiming to resolve generic processing
             concerns in Sept, after Larry returns. - Due: 2010-09-07 -
             OPEN
           + Earlier technical discussion:
                o [33]Concerns expressed by Norm Walsh and others
                  regarding [34]TAG Proposal on Generic processing of
                  Fragment IDs for +xml formats
                o [35]Discussion on 24 June 2010 and [36]discussion on
                  15 July
     9. Overdue Action Items:
           + [37]Overdue actions in [38]Tracker
    10. Pending Review Items:
           + [39]Pending review actions in [40]Tracker
    11. Any other business
      _________________________________________________________

       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Aug/0018.html
      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/02-agenda
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/19-minutes
      [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Jun/0054.html
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/455
      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/12-minutes#item02
      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/19-minutes#item04
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
      [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/456
      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Aug/0014.html
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/12-minutes#item06
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/19-minutes#item05
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/66
      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/458
      [25] http://masinter.blogspot.com/2010/06/mime-and-web.html
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/39
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/450
      [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Aug/0015.html
      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/19-minutes#item06
      [30] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Aug/0034.html
      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/449
      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/453
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/02-agenda
      [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Jun/0125.html
      [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/06/24-minutes#item03
      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/07/15-tagmem-minutes#item04
      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


     Noah Mendelsohn for TAG
     $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2010/09/01 15:42:33 $

    [41]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [41] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Wednesday, 1 September 2010 15:45:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:25 GMT