Dan C's 2x2 matrix about confused deputy

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:39:05 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
At the F2F we were discussing someone's action (which I can't find
now) to revisit the 2x2 confused deputy scenarios matrix that Dan C
wrote on a pad of paper at a F2F. No one could remember at the time
exactly where this diagram was recorded. We don't have a picture of it
but it's described in I believe adequate detail here:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/23-minutes.html#item05

I think we closed the action, so this is moot, but I felt I had to
communicate this information, to get a sense of closure...

Jonathan