Re: mime-web-info

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:43:08 -0700
To: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
CC: "julian.reschke@gmx.de" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I wont be in Beijing but will try to call in... hope to get some help or even a co-editor....
--
http://larry.masinter.net