Re: ACTION-434: Some notes on organizing discussion on WebApps architecture

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:37:05 -0700
To: W3C TAG <www-tag@w3.org>
BTW, if you are going down this particular rabbit hole, then
I suggest the TAG take a look at

   http://www.erenkrantz.com/CREST/

and see if it fits (or otherwise enlightens) the conversation.
I haven't had time to review it in detail myself, though I
know Justin well enough to take it seriously, and I was present
at his final defense.  I suspect he beat you to the topic.

....Roy