The TAG Teleconference of 14 October 2010 is cancelled

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:25:06 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
As I indicated last week would likely be the case, the TAG teleconference
this Thursday, 14 October 2010, is cancelled.  I am working on development
of the F2F Agenda at [1], and I look forward to seeing you all at the
meeting next week.  Reading material will be indicated there:  please start
with Ashok's writeup on Storage (announcement at [2]) and Larry's IETF
submission on MIME.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/19-agenda
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0001.html