W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2010

Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 7 October 2010

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 17:10:05 -0400
Message-ID: <4CAB942D.3020409@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 7 October 2010 is now available at 
[1,2], and in text-only form below.  Note that the main topic of discussion 
will be agenda planning for the upcoming F2F [3].

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/07-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/07-agenda#F2FAgenda

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: : [3]30 September 2010 Next: [4]14
    October 2010??

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/30-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/14-agenda

               Agenda of 7 October 2010 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [5]Teleconference details - [6]issues list - [7]open actions
    - [8]pending review actions - [9]www-tag archive - [10]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Scribe: Jonathan Rees (confirmed)
           + Roll call -- Regrets: John, Tim?
           + Agenda Review - [11]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 14 October 2010?? Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
           + Future scribes: John Kemp - > Jonathan Rees - > Dan
             Appelquist
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [12]30 September 2010
     3. Administrative items
           + 19-21 October 2010 F2F @ Google
           + Updates from TAG members with writing assignments
     4. F2F Visitor Session:
           + [13]ACTION-454: on - Daniel Appelquist - Take lead in
             organizing outside contacts for TAG F2F - Due: 2010-10-05 -
             OPEN
     5. [14]ISSUE-66 (mimeAndWeb-66-27): TPAC meeting with IETF
           + [15]ACTION-463: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Respond positively
             to Mark Nottingham regarding meeting with Alexey at TPAC -
             Due: 2010-09-23 - CLOSED
           + [16]ACTION-464: on - Yves Lafon - Coordinate agenda for
             TAG/IETF meeting at TPAC - Due: 2010-10-23 - OPEN
           + [17]Email from Noah to Mark Nottingham (Mark indicates that
             scheduling should be determined by TAG Members'
             availability)
           + [18]Discussion on 23 Sept 2010
           + Goal for telcon: quick update  any progress since last
             week?
     6. HTML 5 review: [19]ISSUE-41 (LanguageVersioning-41): Distributed
        Extensibility
           + [20]Email from Paul Cotton: HTML 5 WG is now considering
             only two change proposals for Distributed Extensibility
             (Extensions "Like SVG" vs. "Zero Edit")
           + [21]Noah endorses Like SVG and requests TAG consideration
           + [22]Discussion on 6 May 2010 and [23]03 Sept. 2010
           + [24]ACTION-473: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Draft possible TAG
             response on HTML extensibility - Due: 2010-10-07 - OPEN
           + Goal: discuss, edit, and agree to send email based on:
             [25]draft from Noah
           + Old actions:
                o [26]ACTION-428: on - T.V. Raman - Sketch a plan to
                  contact stakeholders regarding distributed
                  extensibility - Due: 2010-04-22 - CLOSED
                o [27]ACTION-433: on - Tim Berners-Lee - Help Tim get in
                  touch with staff etc. re XML/HTML unification - Due:
                  2010-05-28 - CLOSED
                o [28]ACTION-427: on - John Kemp - Read 4 distributed
                  extensibility proposals and summarize them w.r.t.
                  proposals TAG has discussed to date - Due: 2010-11-01
                  - CLOSED
                o [29]ACTION-471: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
                  discussion of "Like SVG" Dist Extensibility Proposal
                  for HTML5 - Due: 2010-09-28 - CLOSED
     7. F2F Agenda Planning
           + Skeleton of [30]draft agenda for Oct. 2010 F2F
           + Tentative list of agenda items:
                o Probable:
                     # [31]ACTION-430: on - Ashok Malhotra - Propose a
                       plan for his contributions to section 5:
                       Client-side state - Due: 2010-09-09 - OPEN
                       ([32]announcement of draft from Ashok -- required
                       reading)
                     # Web privacy (including Evercookies)
                     # [33]ACTION-472: on - Larry Masinter - Update the
                       mime-draft, due 2010-10-12 - Due: 2010-10-07 -
                       OPEN
                     # [34]ACTION-465: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
                       F2F discussion of ACTION-282, "which metadata
                       mechanisms to use when". Get reading list from
                       Larry and www-tag. - Due: 2010-10-05 - OPEN
                     # Generic processing of fragids -- Norm Walsh will
                       join us after lunch on Tues
                     # Visitor session on Wed afternoon
                     # XML / HTML unification
                     # Admin: Election; Lyon TPAC; future F2F scheduling
                o Maybe:
                     # [35]ACTION-355: on - John Kemp - Explore the
                       degree to which AWWW and associated findings tell
                       the interaction story for Web Applications - Due:
                       2010-10-05 - OPEN (John has warned that only
                       limited progress is likely in time for F2F)
                     # Secondary resource redirection
                o Informal:
                     # Larry is hosting 5 PM IRI meeting on Tues -- TAG
                       members can participate?
                o We will, on the telcon, scan all open/pending actions
                  to find more fodder for F2F
     8. Privacy Workshop
           + [36]ACTION-460: on - Daniel Appelquist - Coordinate with
             IAB regarding next steps on privacy policy - Due:
             2010-09-14 - OPEN
           + [37]News on Privacy Workshop
           + [38]ACTION-470: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Ask Thomas about TAG
             involvement in privacy workshop - Due: 2010-09-30 - PENDING
             REVIEW
           + [39]Note from Noah to Thomas Roessler asking about TAG
             participation (and [40]followup from Noah)
           + This is on the agenda in the hope that we'll have a
             response from TLR in time for Thursday.
     9. Overdue Action Items:
           + [41]Overdue actions in [42]Tracker
    10. Pending Review Items:
           + [43]Pending review actions in [44]Tracker
    11. Any other business
      _________________________________________________________

       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/07-agenda
      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/30-minutes
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/454
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/66
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/463
      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/464
      [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Sep/0033.html
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/23-minutes#item02
      [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Sep/0035.html
      [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Sep/0056.html
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/05/06-minutes.html#item10
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/30-minutes
      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/473
      [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Oct/0006.html
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/428
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/433
      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/427
      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/471
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/19-agenda.html
      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/430
      [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0001.html
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/472
      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/465
      [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/355
      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/460
      [37] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Sep/0037.html
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/470
      [39] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Sep/0050.html
      [40] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Oct/0004.html
      [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
      [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


     Noah Mendelsohn for TAG
     $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2010/10/05 21:06:58 $

    [45]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [45] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Tuesday, 5 October 2010 21:10:35 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:28 GMT