Preparing for metadata architecture discussion at the F2F

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 14:43:14 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Larry:

For some time, the TAG has had open an ACTION-282 on Jonathan:

ACTION-282 : on - Jonathan Rees - Draft a finding on metadata architecture.
- Due: 2010-10-21 - OPEN

On our call of 16 Sept. 2010, it was agreed that we would discuss at the
upcoming F2F, and you generously offered [1]:

"Larry: May be good to have a reading list... I will send mail "

Accordingly, I was assigned:

ACTION-465 : on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule F2F discussion of ACTION-282,
"which metadata mechanisms to use when". Get reading list from Larry and
www-tag. - Due: 2010-10-05 - OPEN

So, Larry, it would be very helpful if you would prepare the reading list,
for me to include in the set of required readings for the F2F.  Can you
give me an ETA?  Thank you!

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/16-minutes.html#item05