Client-side storage

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:19:49 -0700
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
  I checked in an initial  draft of Client Side Storage at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/ClientSideStorage.html
(note that this went into September's directory for some reason.)

This is an initial draft and borrows shamelessly from from some of John's
writing and some of Noah's mail.  Please, please read this and give me feedback.
I'm happy to do more work on this and check in one or more revisions before the f2f.

--
All the best, Ashok