What are the TAG's priorities for 2011-2012?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:58:18 -0500
To: www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi Noah, All,

During this year's TPAC meeting, you encouraged people to "think of good
TAG nominees" [1].

As I consider potential candidates for the TAG (e.g. skill sets, domain
expertise, etc.), it would be helpful if I had a relatively clear
understanding of the TAG's top priorities for 2011-2012. Where can I
find that information?

In Philippe Le Hegaret's "The Next Open Platform" slides, he identified
a Wish List [2] and Final Recommendations [3]. Are any of these items,
in particular the "What is the Web Platform lacking the most?" items
identified in [3], areas where the TAG will focus its resources in the
next two years?

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/11/03-tpac-minutes#item03
[2] http://www.w3.org/2010/Talks/1109-platform-plh/#%2816%29