Re: FW: "Is 303 Really Necessary?"

From: Ian Davis <lists@iandavis.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:02:19 +0000
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: nathan@webr3.org, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org> wrote:
> Thanks, but this is not what I asked. Your post only presents one side
> of the story and I was hoping to hear "pro and con".

I worked hard to present both sides. What do you see as missing? I
don't think covering hash URIs is relevant to the argument I am making
because I am not making a recommendation for URI choice for resources
but simplifying the pattern where someone has already selected a slash
URI (e.g. dbpedia.org or many millions of other resources)

Ian