Re: Action-430 Updated the Web Apps document

Thank you, Robin, for your comments!

I will take care of the editorial suggestions.

By "client-side URI" I mean URIs generated on the client to capture the
state of an application.
For example, if you use Google maps, you customize it by  specifying a
particular location.  Google maps
generates a URI for the corresponding map which you can store and reload
or mail to a friend.

Now to your more substantive comments:

1. The term "widget" covers a variety of capabilities with several
security models.
I will bring this up for discussion at the upcoming TAG f2f.  We may
need to mint some names.
suggestions welcome!

2.Signatures don't produce trust
Yes. In the narrowest sense, signatures merely guarantee that the
document has not been tampered with.
Certificates are a means of identification.  But trust must have been
established beforehand, perhaps we need
a separate trust establishment protocol and a white-list mechanism as
recommended by CORS.
All the best, Ashok