Re: Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (XML/HTML unification)

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 21:21:11 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
No not on purpose.  ACTION-433 should be marked as "definitely will
discuss".  Actually, it was on purpose sort of:  last I had heard you
had told me you wouldn't be able to reach Tim by the F2F, and I knew you
wouldn't be there.  Somehow that got me thinking that action would not
be discussed.  Anyway, we're all in agreement that HTML / XML is a
priority, I'm glad good progress is being made, and we will discuss
ACTION-433 to the extent we can in your absence.

Noah