scheduling persistent naming discussion

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:01:54 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
It would be unfortunate to discuss ISSUE-50 without Larry, scheduled
for 3pm Thursday after he's gone, since he provides such an important
skeptic's perspective and has been thinking about this problem for
over a decade.

I don't know how to fix this, though - the only options I see are
swapping with one of the morning sessions, secrets in URIs and content
type override, both of which seem pretty important.

In his absence we would just have to do our best to represent him.

So I just throw this out there without any particular request or
advice. Maybe let's bring it up under agenda review on Monday.

Jonathan