Re: Schemas for XHTML

Murata Makoto wrote:

> Thank you for your quick reply.

Thank you.

> I was trying SC34 to start a new project for publishing XHTML
> RNG schemas, but I will wait for the decision of W3C.

That's your call, of course.  At this point, we don't yet know whether the
TAG or the W3C will undertake any significant work in this area.   Thank
you.

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
03/19/2010 12:16 PM

        To:     www-tag@w3.org
        cc:     (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        Re: Schemas for XHTML

Noah,

Thank you for your quick reply.  I was trying SC34 to
start a new project for publishing XHTML RNG schemas,
but I will wait for the decision of W3C.

Cheers,
Makoto