Re: Schemas for XHTML

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 02:48:48 +0900
To: "MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Murata-san,

I don't know if you're aware of this already, but Jirka Kosek and
Petr Nalevka also maintain RELAX NG schemas for XHTML:

  http://relaxed.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/relaxed/schema/xhtml/1.0/

I think those are based on the same schemas that James Clark
originally created, but with some changes.

  --Mike

"MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>, 2010-03-20 00:32 +0900:

--
Michael(tm) Smith