From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 6:28 PM
To: public-tag-announce@w3.org; W3C Members; chairs@w3.org; www-tag@w3.org
Cc: ij@w3.org
Subject: TAG Status Report

The TAG's charter requires that we periodically report to the W3C
membership on our progress, and I am therefore pleased to announce the
availability of a new TAG status report.  The report is available at [1].
Please send comments to the www-tag@w3.org.  Thank you.

Noah
for the W3C Technical Architecture Group

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/sum03.html

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street