Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals

Sorry for the confusion.  When I wrote:

"Note that the HTML WG chairs have also put out a Call for proposals on
Decentralized Extensibility, with a deadline of March 23rd. The TAG is
currently preparing a response to that call.'

The response I anticipated was the one eventually published at [1]

> TAG, please clarify whether you plan any further response beyond this.

We could always decide to do something additional, and we certainly
reserve the right to weigh in to the discussion as it proceeds.  That
said, I'm not aware of any current intention on the TAG's part to go
beyond [1].  I hope this resolves your concern, at least for now.  Thank
you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Mar/0142.html

Noah Mendelsohn