Re: Notes on the draft polyglot document Polyglot document

Personally I don't see what's wrong with the term 'Polyglot', but
following the thread thus far I'd suggest that 'mixed language' is as
close as you'd get to a definition of Polyglot which most would
understand, thus would put forward:

1: XML/HTML Polyglot Documents
2: XML/HTML Polyglot (Mixed Language) Documents
3: XML/HTML Mixed Language Documents

Best,

Nathan