Re: Schemas for XHTML

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 18:01:19 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
CC: Michael Smith <mike@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org
Dan: thank you so much for sending this.  Responding to Murata-san was
in my "to do" list, but backed up behind F2F agenda preparation.  I
appreciate it, thank you!

Murata-san: I hope that you will find the proposal to work with Mike
Smith an acceptable next step.  My apologies for the delay in bringing
this before the TAG.

Noah