optional reading for HTTP semantics discussion

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:54:07 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
I wrote a memo on URI meaning as a sort of exercise, in my own
struggle to address challenges issued by David Booth and Larry
Masinter, and almost didn't want to publicize it, but here goes...
it's called "When HTTP goes bad"...

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/when-http-goes-bad/20100604.html

Consider it optional F2F prep for the AWWSW session (I doubt at this
point many of you will read it before then).
Tracker, please chalk this up to ISSUE-57.  This relates to ACTION-201
but I think does not fulfill it. I guess it bears on ISSUE-50 and
ISSUE-49 too, but they're all beginning to blur in my mind now.

Jonathan