ACTION-434: Some notes on organizing discussion on WebApps architecture

From: Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 18:29:59 +0200
To: "tag" <www-tag@w3.org>
Ičve put together some rough notes that I hope to continue to flesh out over
the weekend:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/05/web-apps-notes.html

Basically this is a laundry list with links to existing work from John,
Ashok and Noah. If there is other work we should review let me know and I
will add links here. I think it will be useful to go over some of the
existing work and then to step back and say łwhat are we trying to achieveČ
here. I also think we need to look at what has happened outside of the W3C
community on WebApps Architecture and solicit some support from the
community.

Some of these notes are necessarily colored by the work in WebApps wg, Geo,
and DAP that I have been involved with.

Thanks,
Dan