Re: has anyone thought about Memento in the context of webarch?

I looked at this briefly as part of reviewing the Accept-datetime header field.

At the time, it struck me as being formulated quite cleanly in terms of Web
architecture as I understand it, but I couldn't guarantee there aren't any
lurking dragons.

#g