Re: Courtesy notification: call for consensus on HTML normative language reference issues

>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Dec/0249.html  ,
>>> i.e.
>>> the class=author view and the informative reference guide, provided the
>>> relaxng is appended to the informative reference guide, which will be
>>> published as a Working Draft and taken to Last Call [...]
>>
>> I don't think I can commit on behalf of the Working Group to publish
>> the document as Last Call, nor do I think the Working Group itself can
>> credibly pre-commit to that step. [...]
>
> Non-normative documents are published as WG Note, not as Last Call
> documents.

Apparently there is plenty of precedence for publishing them as W3C REC in
the end (e.g. RDF and OWL primers). Forgot about that. Not sure whether it
is worth it.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/