client-side storage APIs and RDFa API?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:40:24 -0600
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
RDFa WG folks,

Ever since the launch of gears, I've been wondering if/how we
could use it for client-side RDF storage, a la tabulator.
I set it aside as a research interest...

Then the other day, I discovered* that Zotero uses the tabulator RDF
store... and the TAG is taking a look at WebApps architecture**

I had other stuff to do at the time, but I didn't want it
to fall on the floor, so I stuck it on my TAG todo list:

ACTION-392 on Dan Connolly: Look into using new client side storage APIs
as an RDFa or tabulator data store

Has anybody in the RDFa WG given this a thought?

I don't see anything close in your issues list.

If you added this to your issues list, I could maybe cross it off
my TAG todo list.

** Review client-side storage API’s
ashok malhotra Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:31:52 -0800

* FYI: Zotero uses tabulator's RDF-handling .js code

p.s. I'm not sure whether I should be writing to
public-rdfa@w3.org or public-rdfa-wg@w3.org. Would you please
add something to the archive cover pages to explain their relationship?

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E