Re: ACTION-348 some draft text re redirection + address bar

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:10:39 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Noticing 2 little things that the document should probably mention...
(1) make it clear 301 is a different case and one *should* see the
destination URI, (2) in the 303 case the destination payload *must
not* be attributed to the original resource - that's the whole reason
for httpRange-14 after all (you can't attribute the description of a
property, class, person or other non-IR to the designated resource) -
so browser behavior is correct - although the bookmarking problem
remains.