2 New Drafts (ref: ACTION-505 and others)

From: Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:56:30 +0100
To: "tag" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi TAG -

I have created two new (very early) drafts for discussion:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization.html

This is a start to a document on API Minimization, which is a topic we
discussed with DAP and Geo at TPAC. API Minimization an architectural
consideration that can enhance user privacy.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/rightToLink.html

This is a new document which I took an action to create on the last TAG call
(ACTION-505) during the discussion on deep linking. I have extracted some of
the argumentation from the minutes and included them here.

Thanks,
Dan