Re: "tdb" and "duri" URI schemes...

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com> wrote:
> I'm working on a new version, went ahead and attached it
> (can't post to IETF internet-drafts until Monday, I don't think.)

The most recent I-D is still 07 (Oct 22), not the one you provided on
Nov 4.  Maybe you were waiting to get more comments before posting an
I-D version 08.  I apologize for not having reviewed the Nov 4 version
yet. Will try to get to this soon, but you shouldn't wait for me
indefinitely.

I think you ought to reference
duri:2000:http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/PersistentDomains, which
describes an idea very similar to duri: .  I know Tim updates his
design issues pages from time to time, so the http: URI is not a
stable reference - perhaps there's an actionable stable http: URI in
w3.org URI space, or in the Internet Archive? Or, since Tim has an MIT
affiliation, maybe it can be deposited in MIT's Dspace repository so
the current version gets an http://hdl.handle.net/ URI.

(Gently ironic tone.)

Jonathan