The TAG Teleconference Scheduled for 26 August 2010 is cancelled

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:00:27 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
It's gradually become clear that we have only a few TAG members available
for a call tomorrow, 26 August., so I am hereby cancelling the call.

I expect we will have a call next week on 2 Sept., but since it's been
awhile since we've had full attendance, it would be helpful if TAG members
would confirm to me (privately, to avoid spamming the list) your
availabilities for the 2nd.  Henry, I am already aware of your regrets, so
no need to resend.

Thank you.

Noah