ACTION-456: Research history of httpbis proposed change to allow fragments in Location: header values

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:33:21 -0400
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Yves,

Last week you took ACTION-456, which was to research the history of the
proposed change to httpbis relating to fragment references in http
Location: headers.  The proposed due date was today, and I was hoping we
might discuss on Thursday.  Are you likely to have anything by then that's
worth discussing?  Thanks.

Noah