Re: ACTION-397 Frame discussion on Geolocation and Geoprivacy

As far as I know, no decision was made to launch an activity other
than an exploratory discussion list.

Description and references for the discussion list:

http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletter/news2010-03-03.html#cite3

Typically, participants in the [discussion] list will determine whether
there is sufficient interest to form an OASIS TC, and then
collaborate on a draft TC charter for submission...

-rcc

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html