W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2009

Final agenda for TAG F2F

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:21:41 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF386C4B1E.85EB5BAD-ON85257638.007A3A15-85257638.007A71D1@lotus.com>
The agenda for the TAG F2F at [1,2] is now more or less final.  That is, I 
don't expect to make significant revisions between now and Wed., but we 
will review and revise as necessary at the start of the meeting.  A 
text-only copy is attached below.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/23-agenda.html


--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

   [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous teleconference: [3]10 September 2009 |
   Next teleconference: 1 October 2009 (tentative).

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/10-tagmem-minutes


  TAG face-to-face meeting, 23-25 September 2009 — MIT Stata Center,
                          Cambridge, MA, USA

   Nearby: [4]issues list - [5]findings - [6]www-tag archive - [7]tag
   archive - Actions: ([8]open, [9]pending review)

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues

      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings

      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/

      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/

      [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview


   Regrets: T.V. Raman will be participating by phone from the West
   Coast, and will be available only for afternoon sessions; Jonathan
   Rees is at risk for afternoon of 23 Sept (Wed); John Kemp may miss
   one day (see minutes of 10 Sept).

Agenda Summary

   Wed 23rd September
   Agenda
   08:00-9:00 Arrive & Set up
   The meeting room will be available. Please have your computers and
   network connections set up for a prompt start at 9AM.
   09:00-9:15 [10]Convene
   Appoint Scribes, Review F2F Logistics, etc
   09:15-9:30 [11]Review F2F Goals and Agenda
   9:30-10:30 [12]HTML
   10:30-10:45 Break (15 mins)
   10:45-12:00 [13]HTML
   12:00-13:15 Lunch - 75 mins
   13:15-14:45 [14]Web Application Architecture (session 1)
   14:45-15:00 Break (15 mins)
   15:00-16:30 [15]W3C Work on Web APIs
   16:30-17:00 [16]TAG Administration
   Thurs 24th September
   Agenda
   09:00-10:00 [17]Metadata
   10:00-11:00 [18]Content-type Sniffing — w/Lisa Dusseault and Mark
   Nottingham (60 mins)
   11:00-11:15 Break (15 mins)
   11:15-12:00 [19]Web Application Architecture (session 2)
   12:00-13:15 Lunch (75 mins)
   13:15-14:45 [20]HTML
   14:45-15:15 Break (30 mins)
   15:15-16:45 [21]Naming Schemes
   16:45-17:00 ...available... (or we'll break early)
   Fri 25th September
   Agenda
   09:00-10:30 TBD
   10:30-10:45 Break (15 mins)
   10:45-12:00 TBD
   12:00-13:30 Lunch (75 mins)
   13:30-15:00 [22]TAG Priorities
   16:00-17:00 ...those who are not traveling may wish to stay for
   informal discussion...

Logistics

   (there is also a separate [23]logistics page)

     [23] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/09-f2f-local-arrangements.html


   Venue
          MIT, Stata Center
          32 Vassar Street
          Cambidge, MA 02139

   Schedule:
          Wed 23 September: 09:00 - 17:00
          Thurs 24 September: 09:00 - 17:00
          Fri 25 September: 09:00 - 16:00

Agenda Details

    1. Convene
    Goals:
          + Appoint scribes
          + Review F2F logistics
          + Approve minutes of telconferences
               o [24]Minutes of 10 Sept
    2. Review F2F Goals and Agenda
    Session shepherd:
       Noah Mendelsohn
       Session goals:
          + Review F2F Goals
               o Discuss the HTML 5 working drafts, and make plan for
                 providing feedback to the working group
               o Make progress on the Architecture of the Web of
                 Applications
               o Discuss issues relating to metadata on the Web
               o Discuss TAG participation in the [25]November W3C
                 Technical Plenary and AC Meeting (TPAC) ([26]Draft
                 Plenary Day Agenda)
               o Make progress on selected other issues
                 (URNsAndRegistries, etc.)
          + Review F2F Agenda ([27]this document). Questions:
               o Do we want a separate session on [28]JavaScript
                 security?
               o Do we want a separate session on WebSockets? It's
                 currently scheduled under [29]W3C Work on Web APIs.
    Preparation:
          + [30]June 2009 F2F discussion of TAG priorities and future
            work including:
               o [31]Note with outline of priorities — these were
                 collected at the wrapup session in June, and have some
                 cross-references to then-current actions.
               o [32]Proposed Table of Contents for TAG work on Web
                 Architecture for Web Applications — these also were
                 prepared at the June F2F; [33]revised version for
                 discussion at this F2F per [34]ACTION-284).
          + (older) [35]list of 6 proposed TAG priorities — recorded
            from whiteboard and flip charts at March 2009 TAG F2F
    3. [36]ISSUE-54 HTML
    Goals:
          + Decide how the TAG can best contribute to the success of
            HTML 5 and related technologies
          + Discuss specific technical and editorial issues with the
            [37]HTML 5 working draft
          + Assign responsibilities for preparing feedback (if any) to
            HTML working group
          + Decide whether the TAG wishes to review [38]Ian Hickson's
            experimental draft of an HTML 5 authoring specification
          + Discuss possible TAG support of HTML discussions at the
            [39]November W3C Technical Plenary and AC Meeting (TPAC)
            ([40]Draft Plenary Day Agenda)
    Background:
          + HTML WG chairs report (informally) that HTML working group
            may try to go to Last Call in autumn, 2009
          + W3C announcement (July 2009): [41]XHTML 2 Working Group
            Expected to Stop Work End of 2009, W3C to Increase
            Resources on HTML 5
          + TAG chair [42]call for TAG members to itemize potential
            issues with HTML 5 drafts
          + [43]Division of labour for TAG reading the HTML 5 draft
            specification that we [44]agreed to on July 23
          + Ian Hickson [45]announces availability of initial drafts of
            HTML 5 authoring specifications. This is, in part, in
            response to a [46]suggestion made by Noah in October 2008,
            shortly after the HTML/TAG joint working group meeting at
            the Mandelieu Technical Plenary.
    Preparation:
          + Noah's [47]preliminary list of potential issues for
            consideration (late addition to agenda - [48]email)
          + [49]Ashok's list of potential issues for consideration
          + [50]John Kemp's list of potential issues for consideration
          + Henry Thompson's [51]raw notes through end of Section 2.4
          + Minutes of recent discussions on [52]3 September 2009 and
            [53]10 September 2009
          + [54]Ian Hickson's experimental draft of an HTML 5 authoring
            specification (please skim this — we'll decide at the
            meeting whether to review it more thoroughly)
    4. Architecture of Web Applications
    Session shepherd:
       Noah Mendelsohn (or maybe Jonathan?)
       Background:
          + The TAG agreed at the June 2009 F2F that Architecture of
            Web Applications would be a key focus area for the TAG.
          + [55]Proposed Table of Contents for TAG work on Web
            Architecture for Web Applications.
          + [56]ACTION-284 on Jonathan: Flesh out the Web Application
            [57]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.html]
            outline with as many sentences as he can - now due 15 Sept
            2009
          + [58]ISSUE-60: Web Application State Management
          + First Public Working Draft titled [59]Usage Patterns For
            Client-Side URI parameters
    Session goals:
          + Decide what the TAG wants to do regarding Architecture of
            Web Applications (pursue individual issues, work toward new
            volume of AWWW, etc.)
          + Technical discussion of selected issues from the "Table of
            Contents" (note that some, like APIs, are explicitly
            scheduled in this agenda, but we may decide to discuss
            others as well)
    Preparation:
          + Proposed Table of Contents for TAG work on Web Architecture
            for Web Applications: [60]June version; [61]revised version
            prepared by Jonathan for discussion at this F2F (per
            [62]ACTION-284).
    5. W3C Work on Web APIs
    Session shepherds:
       Ashok Malhotra, John Kemp
       Background:
       Traditionally, most of the W3C's Recommendations have focused on
       data formats such as HTML, identification mechanisms such as
       URI's, etc. With the rise of AJAX, JavaScript and similar APIs
       have become an increasingly important aspect of content and
       application development for the Web, and W3C is considering at
       least one [63]proposal to charter work on the standardization of
       such APIs. The TAG has also had some informal discussionts (see
       thread starting with [64]email from Thomas Roessler) of
       Geolocation APIs and the Geopriv work.
       The TAG [65]discussed issues relating to APIs at it's June 2009
       F2F; this will be a followup to tha tdiscussion.
       Session goals:
          + Discuss technical and architectural issues relating to Web
            APIs.
          + Decide:
               o Whether there are technical issues relating to APIs
                 that merit ongoing consideration by the TAG
               o Decide whether the TAG should play a role in helping
                 the W3C to decide whether to undertake work in this
                 area, and/or how to structure charters for such work
               o Consider privacy and security issues relating to
                 Javascript APIs that give access to the user's
                 location.
    Open Actions relating to this topic
          + [66]ACTION-273: (on Ashok) Carry forward framing issues
            around Archicture of APIs, with help from JK and LM.
          + [67]ACTION-295: (on Dan) Monitor geolocation response to
            IETF GEOPRIV comments on last call and report to the TAG -
            Due: 2009-09-10
          + [68]ACTION-300 (on John) Prepare draft on device APIs -
            Due: 2009-09-15
          + [69]ACTION-301 (on John) Review websocket protocol/api
            motivation and brief TAG at Sep ftf - Due: 2009-09-15
    Preparation:
          + [70]ACTION-273: (on Ashok) Carry forward framing issues
            around Archicture of APIs, with help from JK and LM.
          + In conjunction with [71]ACTION-300, John Kemp has prepared
            a draft [72]apis-on-the-web.
          + In conjunction with [73]ACTION-301, John Kemp has prepared
            [74]a briefing on the WebSocket protocol and API (should
            this be in a different session?).
          + (older - prepared for June F2F) [75]W3C and APIs from Larry
            Masinter and Ashok Malhotra ([76]announcement email)
          + Email [77]geolocation update from Thomas Roessler.
          + [78]Proposed HTML 5 2D graphics context for use with the
            [79]canvas element
    6. JavaScript Security
       This topic is currently not scheduled, but it seems important
       and fits under the umbrella of "Architecture of Web
       Applications". I will leave this here and poll the TAG on
       whether to schedule it. In the meantime, the following agenda
       text is carried forward from the June F2F agenda. [Noah]
       Session shepherd:
       Jonathan Rees
       Background:
          + The TAG recently [80]discussed JavaScript technologies such
            as [81]Caja, which apply capability-based sandboxing
            techniques to JavaScript. The goal is to support the "safe"
            execution of untrusted JavaScript code in a Web page.
          + The chair does not believe that we currently have an open
            issue that would provide for continued work in this area.
          + [82]ACTION-274: See if I can reconstruct a discussion with
            tlr where present course and speed will lead to GET-based
            links becoming regarded as unsafe - on Dan Connolly. This
            is marked PENDING REVIEW, and it appears that no followup
            on unsafe GET is planned.
    Session goals:
          + Clarify significant use cases for safe execution of
            untrusted code in Web pages (I.e. remind ourselves why we
            care).
          + Further educate the TAG regarding technical work and
            standardization efforts relating to safe execution of
            untrusted code in Web pages.
          + Decide whether the TAG has a continued interest in working
            in this area, and if so, with what goals.
          + Open an issue and assign a shepherd, if appropriate.
    Preparation:
          + [83]Resource protection (Jonathan's F2F preparation notes)
          + Paragraph on "Chattiness" in [84]Mark Nottingham's review
            of CORS
          + [85]Origin isn't (Tyler Close blog post)
          + [86]Re: The HTTP Origin Header (draft-abarth-origin) (Roy
            Fielding email)
          + (optional, longish) [87]ACLs don't (paper by Tyler Close)
          + (optional, long) [88]Cross-origin resource sharing W3C
            working draft
    7. Metadata Access and Formats
    Session shepherds:
       Ashok Malhotra (metadata access), Jonathan Rees (metadata
       formats and ontologies)
       Background:
          + We agreed [89]at the June F2F that [90]we would make
            Metadata one of our three main focus areas for the TAG.
    TAG Issues relating to this discussion:
          + [91]ISSUE-57 (HttpRedirections-57) The use of HTTP
            Redirection — shepherd: Jonathan Rees
          + [92]ISSUE-62 (UniformAccessToMetadata-62) — shepherd: Ashok
            Malhotra (this issue was "split" from issue-57 at the
            [93]March 2009 TAG F2F meeting.)
          + [94]ISSUE-63 (MetadataFramework-63) Metadata on the web:
            representations and ontologies? — shepherd: Larry Masinter
            ([95]ACTION-254 calls for Larry to announce creation of
            this issue on www-tag.)
    TAG Issues Actions to this discussion:
          + [96]ACTION-278 (on Jonathan) Draft changes to 2.7 of
            Metadata in URIs to cover the "Google Calendar" case, Due:
            2009-09-30 (after F2F)
          + [97]ACTION-281 (on Ashok) open Keep an eye on progress of
            link header draft, report to TAG, warn us of problems
            (ISSUE-62) Ashok Malhotra Due: 2009-08-01
          + [98]ACTION-282 Jonathan Rees to draft a finding on metadata
            architecture. -- due 2009-08-31 -- CLOSED
    Goals:
          + Technical discussion of issues relating to metadata.
          + Decide TAG next steps on metadata.
    Preparation (Metadata access):
          + [99]Jonathan Rees e-mail discussing LRDD
          + [100]http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-discovery-03

          + [101]http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-site-meta-

            01
          + [102]http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-link-

            header-05
          + (optional — late submission) Steven Rowat asks that the TAG
            consider his email with [103]Ten Use-Cases of Individual
            Content Authors Requiring Rights/Commerce Metadata: success
            in HTML4; HTML5; and CCN; this is to some degree a plea to
            consider the positive characteristics of
            [104]content-centric networks ([105]Van Jacobson video).
    Preparation (Metadata formats):
          + [106]Email from Ashok (member only) outlining perceived
            interests and concerns of various TAG members.
            [107]Response from Raman. (The chair suggests that copies
            of this correspondence be moved to the TAG's public
            www-tag@w3.org archive.)
    8. Content-type Sniffing
    Session shepherd:
       Dan Connolly (unconfirmed)
          + Background:
               o Lisa Dusseault and Mark Nottingham will be joining us
                 by phone
               o TAG Finding [108]Authoritative Metadata (12 April
                 2006)
               o Dan Connolly [109]suggests that we discuss the draft
                 [110]Content-Type Processing Model, by Ian Hickson and
                 Adam Barth; the draft proposes interoperable rules for
                 Content-type "sniffing" in browsers. Note that the
                 draft acknowledges at one point that it is in "...
                 willful violation of the HTTP specification.
                 [111]RFC2616]".
               o 13 August 2009 TAG telectonference [112]Discussion on
                 issue contentTypeOverride-24
               o [113]ACTION-257 on Noah Mendelsohn: Schedule TAG to
                 revisit progress in IETF/HTML liaison on content
                 sniffing (invite Mark Not or Lisa D?) - PENDING REVIEW
               o [114]ACTION-261 on Larry Masinter: Followup with Mark
                 Nottingham and Lisa D. regarding Adam Barth's sniffing
                 draft - CLOSED
          + Background (older):
               o 16 April 2009 TAG teleconference [115]discussion of
                 content type override and the Internet Draft cited
                 above. We agreed to pick up discussion on a telcon
                 within the next few weeks.
               o [116]Larry Masinter email pointing to [117]Minutes
                 from the IETF/HTML liaison meeting in March, including
                 discussion of content sniffing.
          + Goals:
               o Discuss issues of shared interest between IETF and W3C
                 relating to Content-type sniffing
               o Consider possible need for revisions to TAG Finding
                 [118]Authoritative Metadata
    9. Naming Schemes
    Session shepherd:
       Henry Thompson
       TAG Issues relating to this discussion:
          + [119]ISSUE-50 (URNsAndRegistries-50): URIs, URNs, "location
            independent" naming systems and associated registries for
            naming on the Web - shepherd: Henry Thompson
          + May also be related to [120]ISSUE-49 (schemeProtocols-49):
            Relationship of URI schemes to protocols and operations -
            no shepherd assigned
    TAG Actions relating to this discussion:
          + [121]ISSUE-33 revise naming challenges story in response to
            Dec 2008 F2F discussion
    Goals:
          + Make sure we agree on target audience, success criteria,
            etc. for this work.
          + Review the new Dirk and Nadia draft
          + Consider whether this work should be better coordinated
            with, e.g., [122]ISSUE-49.
          + Decide on next steps.
    Preparation:
          + June 2009 draft of [123]Dirk and Nadia design a naming
            scheme (a new draft is promised within the next few days
            — this agenda will be updated with a pointer to the new
            copy when available)
          + (older - optional) [124]John Kemp email (member-only)
            pointing to [125]Widget URIs Editor's Draft
          + (older - optional) [126]Widgets 1.0: URI Scheme W3C First
            Public Working Draft 18 June 2009
   10. TAG Priorities
    Session shepherd:
       Noah Mendelsohn
       Background:
          + TAG agreed at June 2009 F2F to establish three key
            priorities for the TAG:
              1. HTML
              2. Architecture of Web Applications
              3. Metadata
            We also agreed that we would continue to work on some other
            issues, but with lower priority.
          + (older) [127]Summary of potential priority work areas
            gathered on flip charts at the end of the March F2F
          + (older)Emails from the chair:
               o [128]summary of materials relating to TAG priorities
               o [129]request that the next round of discussions of
                 goals and priorities be done using email
                 ([130]response from Tim).
    Preparation:
          + [131]June 2009 F2F discussion of TAG priorities and future
            work including:
               o [132]Note with outline of priorities — these were
                 collected at the wrapup session in June, and have some
                 cross-references to then-current actions.
               o [133]Proposed Table of Contents for TAG work on Web
                 Architecture for Web Applications — these also were
                 prepared at the June F2F. (See also [134]ACTION-284 on
                 Jonathan: Flesh out the Web Application
                 [135]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.ht

                 ml] outline with as many sentences as he can - now due
                 15 Sept 2009)
          + (older) [136]list of 6 proposed TAG priorities — recorded
            from whiteboard and flip charts at March 2009 TAG F2F
   11. TAG Administration
    Goals:
          + Discuss dates for future F2F meetings
          + Consider logistics of TAG particiation in the [137]November
            W3C Technical Plenary and AC Meeting (TPAC)
          + Discuss summer teleconference scheduling
    Background:
          + Future TAG meetings already scheduled:
               o 2-6 November 2006 @ [138]W3C Technical Plenary, Santa
                 Clara, CA. Note regrets from:
                    # John Kemp
                    # Jonathan Rees
               o 8-10 December 2009 @ MIT (Per [139]resolution of 25
                 June 2009 - note that Raman and John Kemp have
                 confirmed the acceptability of this date, though Raman
                 is unsure he'll attend).
               o Suggestion that we co-locate TAG meeting with IETF
                 meeting in Anaheim, 21-26 March 2010 ([140]email from
                 Larry and [141]response from Noah — both W3C
                 member-only). [142]Discussed briefly on 6 August 2009.
          + Note that the spring meeting would traditionally be after
            new members have been elected. TAG members whose terms end
            in January 2010 are:
               o Ashok Malhotra
               o Noah Mendelsohn (co-chair — appointed)
               o Jonathan Rees (appointed)
               o Henry Thompson

     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/10-tagmem-minutes.html

     [25] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/overview.html

     [26] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/PlenaryAgenda

     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/23-agenda.html

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/25-minutes.html#item04

     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/TagPriorities.txt

     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.html

     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/webAppsTOC-20090921

     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/284

     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/03/05-whiteboard-priorities.txt

     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/20

     [37] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html

     [38] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/2009Jun/0016.html

     [39] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/overview.html

     [40] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/PlenaryAgenda

     [41] http://www.w3.org/News/2009#item119

     [42] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Sep/0002.html

     [43] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2009Jul/0026.html

     [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/07/23-minutes#item03

     [45] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/2009Jun/0016.html

     [46] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/2008Oct/0003.html

     [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/TagHTMLIssues.html

     [48] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Sep/0010.html

     [49] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Sep/0009.html

     [50] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Sep/0012.html

     [51] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Sep/0015.html

     [52] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/03-minutes#item01

     [53] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/10-tagmem-minutes#item05

     [54] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/2009Jun/0016.html

     [55] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.html

     [56] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/284

     [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.html

     [58] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60

     [59] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-hash-in-uri-20090415/

     [60] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.html

     [61] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/webAppsTOC-20090921

     [62] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/284

     [63] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2009May/0000.html

     [64] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jun/0053.html

     [65] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/23-minutes.html#item02

     [66] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/273

     [67] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/295

     [68] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/300

     [69] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/301

     [70] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/273

     [71] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/300

     [72] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/apis-on-the-web.html

     [73] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/301

     [74] http://jkemp.net/tag/hybi.html

     [75] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jun/att-0085/W3C_and_APIs.htm

     [76] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jun/0085.html

     [77] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jun/0053.html

     [78] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#the-2d-context

     [79] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#the-canvas-element

     [80] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/05/28-minutes.html#item06

     [81] http://code.google.com/p/google-caja/

     [82] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/274

     [83] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/resource-protection/20090615

     [84] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/0643.html

     [85] http://waterken.sourceforge.net/recent.html#id12

     [86] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009JanMar/0037.html

     [87] http://waterken.sourceforge.net/aclsdont/current.pdf

     [88] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-cors-20090317/

     [89] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/25-minutes.html#item04

     [90] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/TagPriorities.txt

     [91] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57

     [92] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/62

     [93] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/23-agenda.html

     [94] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/20

     [95] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/254

     [96] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/278

     [97] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/281

     [98] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/282

     [99] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jun/0060.html

    [100] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-discovery-03

    [101] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-site-meta-01

    [102] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-05

    [103] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Sep/0055.html

    [104] http://www.parc.com/work/focus-area/networking/

    [105] 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqGEMQveoqg&feature=PlayList&p=68A083F6EAFEFE01&index=29

    [106] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2009Jun/0043.html

    [107] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2009Jun/0044.html

    [108] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect-20060412

    [109] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0233.html

    [110] http://ietfreport.isoc.org/idref/draft-abarth-mime-sniff/

    [111] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2616.txt

    [112] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/08/13-minutes.html#item02

    [113] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/257

    [114] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/261

    [115] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/04/16-tagmem-minutes#item05

    [116] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Apr/0020.html

    [117] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Apr/0020.html

    [118] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect

    [119] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50

    [120] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/49

    [121] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33

    [122] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/49

    [123] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/namingSchemes.html

    [124] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2009Jun/0030.html

    [125] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-uri/

    [126] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-widgets-uri-20090618/

    [127] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/03/05-whiteboard-priorities.txt

    [128] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Mar/0138.html

    [129] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Mar/0139.html

    [130] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Apr/0029.html

    [131] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/25-minutes.html#item04

    [132] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/TagPriorities.txt

    [133] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.html

    [134] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/284

    [135] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.html

    [136] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/03/05-whiteboard-priorities.txt

    [137] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/overview.html

    [138] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/

    [139] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/25-minutes.html#item03

    [140] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2009Jul/0044.html

    [141] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2009Jul/0044.html

    [142] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/08/06-minutes.html#item03



    Noah Mendelsohn for TAG
    $Revision: 1.21 $ of $Date: 2009/09/21 22:16:47 $

       [143]Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional     [144]Valid CSS!

    [143] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer

    [144] http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer





Received on Monday, 21 September 2009 22:19:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:15 GMT