Clarification to (unpublished) minutes of TAG Sept 10 call

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:49:36 -0400
To: connolly@w3.org
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Dan: I assume you are working on draft minutes from our Thursday call.
Looking at the IRC log, I happened to see:

NM: looks like the advocates of websockets are taking the protocol to the
IETF [and the API... ?]

I don't >think< I would have said that, because I don't know it to be true
(or false).  I might have pointed out that Ian Hickson has submitted a
registration request for the schemes.  I don't offhand recall how much of
the protocol is mentioned in that vs. in other documents, and I also don't
recall whether the protocol is otherwise being submitted to IETF.  So,
more likely:

NM: Ian Hickson has submitted the ws and wss URI scheme registrations to
IETF.  Documentation of APIs and Protocols is also out there in drafts
somewhere, but I don't at the moment recall where.

So, please make that correction when you format the minutes.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142