Re: W3C TAG interest in Content-type "sniffing"

If not, OK, thank you both.  I'll check with others on the TAG, but I
think it would be desirable to have Mark join us, so unless I get advice
to the contrary, I'll likely go with scheduling something for one of the
mornings of our F2F.  Lisa, does that work for you, or is it too early in
your timezone?  We're meeting at MIT, so eastern daylight time.  Thanks.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street