TAG issue review

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 01:30:11 -0700
To: "noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I would send this more publicly:

I see three TAG that I am listed as shepherd on:

ISSUE-63: Metadata Architecture
   I think the first follow-up action is to get other TAG member's
   review of the proposed framework.
   A second follow-up would be to review current and past W3C and other
  work on metadata and see how it fits (or doesn't fit) into the
  framework.
  Using that, we might start developing a metadata architecture
  overview as an adjunct or update to AWWW? But we'd want to
  review this.

ISSUE-27: " Should W3C specifications start promoting IRIs?"
  I want to rename this issue as "How should W3C specifications
  refer to IRIs" since I don't think the binary yes/no question
  captures it. And the work to align W3C and IETF specs in this
  area is in progress and should be the source of action items.

ISSUE-41: "designing extensible languages and for
    handling versioning?"
  I'd put Noah's overview of DE and the JAR and LMM (and Raman?)
    work on versioning and payoffs as further actions.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net