Re: web architecture and safe content

From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:30:21 +0530
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>, www-tag@w3.org
On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:
> A pre-POWDER format, RDF-WCL is available at
> http://www.playboy.com/labels.rdf and gives the general idea, in this
> case a label for Web content on playboy.com summarised as claiming
> "Exposed breasts; Bare buttocks; Erotica; No violence; Mild
> expletives; No potentially harmful activities; No user-generated
> content; This material appears in an artistic context;" ...

If I remember correctly, playboy.com is an adult site (according to
me!). Many people say, that what is an adult content is perceived
differently by different people.

You cannot expect us (at least me I guess) to read a technical
artifact, from an adult site :) It should have been made available on
perhaps, W3C site.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi