RE: link relationship registries at IANA and whatwg.org RE: f2f Agenda Planning -- Issue 62

Please note that I volunteered to draft a proposal for the HTML WG Issue-27.  See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Nov/0508.html

> I'm following up with Mike and PLH.

Dan, please include me in this conversation.

> I had a discussion with Hixie at the TP about the registry, and I think we have a viable way forward.

Mark, I will get in touch with you when I get back from vacation on Dec 7 to figure out how to coordinate on this item.

> Saying that proposals are demanded on a deadline now is a bit rich.

Please note the text in the Call for Proposal:

  "If no Change Proposals are written by the WG meeting on December 17, this issue will be closed without prejudice."

The HTML WG chairs are attempting to help the WG get into Last Call.  To do this we need to clean out our issues list and for issues that are as old as Issue-27 giving a one month notice seems fair to us.  Please note the "without prejudice" wording that means if someone wanted to bring up this issue again during Last Call we would certainly consider this as a valid action.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada