TAG Teleconference of 26 November 2009 is cancelled

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:26:33 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
26 November 2009 is US Thanksgiving.  There will be no TAG teleconference
on that day.

As announced at the TPAC TAG F2F, we will have teleconferences on 12 & 19
Nov.  An agenda for the 12th will be circulated as soon as I can get it
together (hoping for tonight; could be as late as Thurs morning).

The call on the 19th will be chaired by Henry Thompson, and may be
shortened to an hour.   I have sent my regrets for the 19th.  The first
teleconference after US Thanksgiving will be on Thurs 3. December.  The
following week, the 10th, is the third day of the TAG's F2F meeting at
MIT.  Thank you.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation