Re: a few URI/href issues captured with test cases

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:05:53 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Dan Connolly wrote:

>  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/href/elab.html
>  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/href/elab10.html

The first of those document seems to provide some analysis, but it states
no author, date, etc.  Is it something you wrote for consideration of the
community?  Is it a link into a section of some larger work that does have
such attribution?  Is the second link, which is to an active test case,
conceptually a section of the first document (which seems to be hinted at
by your reference to successive elaboration) or some existing working
group test case?  Thanks.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street