Sam Ruby blog posting on microformats, RDFa, HTML5 , etc.

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:48:56 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: rubys@us.ibm.com
Sam Ruby has an interesting blog posting at [1] summarizing new
developments relating to providing microformat-like/RDFa-like capabilities
in HTML5.  I'm not convinced that now is the time for a deep dive
discussion here on www-tag, but I thought many members of the TAG
community would be interested in Sam's posting.

Noah

[1] http://intertwingly.net/blog/2009/05/12/Microdata

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation