Re: Geolocation and privacy

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 17:10:50 -0400
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

In preaparing this week's TAG agenda I note that you have action

        ACTION-264:  Draft agenda item for upcoming telcon discussion of
geolocation and privacy (due 30 April 2009)

and I had made a note to myself to schedule discussion.  I haven't seen
any proposed item from you, and I think our agenda is quite full, so I
won't be scheduling for this week.  If you could get something together
for next week, that would be very helpful.   I'll bump the due date on
your action to 12 May, a week from today, which is when I'll be doing next
week's agenda.  I hope that's agreeable.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142