prefer to defer "widget:" discussion

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:01:38 -0700
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
CC: www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>
The Widget URI scheme was also discussed on a mailing list
actually set up for the purpose
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pkg-uri-scheme/

And in reply to a comment I made, Robin produced:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pkg-uri-scheme/2009Jun/0000.html

I think the F2F agenda is pretty full, and that the document
produced:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-uri/

is an early draft. While there may well be architectural issues
that the TAG could discuss, I think they will be difficult to uncover
without more preparation, and suggest postponing TAG discussion
on the topic.

Larry