Re: Mobile Web agenda item

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:32:56 -0400
To: John Kemp <john.kemp@nokia.com>
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Thank you! Now linked from the agenda.  I also added your name and date to
the document (BTW:  I suggest everyone preparing materials for the TAG try
to put some sort of indication of authorship and date -- we have a few
anonymous, undated ones that I didn't get to fix.)  Thank you.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street