Re: geolocation update

This looks like it means well and much of it seems good. But "The user
interface must include the URI of the document origin ..." is one of the
stupidest ideas I've heard in a long time. As <
http://www.skyhunter.com/marcs/petnames/IntroPetNames.html> explains, this
is a string chosen by the attacker. Location phishing anyone?

--
   Cheers,
   --MarkM