Re: GET becoming unsafe?

Thanks Dave - I'm kind of slow here, and not sure I completely
understand your scenario - but no matter, the purpose of my question
to Anne was to surface issues like this, and maybe the tactic is
working. I would like to understand how CORS will work once deployed
and what its limits will be. Do you agree with Anne's statement that
CORS will eventually address your situation somehow?

Jonathan