Re: draft on versioning and HTML

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:57:55 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: "jar@creativecommons.org" <jar@creativecommons.org>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Larry:  might I encourage you to at least mail this to the W3C archive, or
better yet, check it into the TAG CVS space (I don't care much whether you
use a dated entry or /doc).   This will get us a W3C-managed URI, backup,
etc., and perhaps a clearer indication for IP purposes that this is work
being done in conjunction with your TAG participation.  I think it would
also make sense to put down your name as author, a date, etc.

If you'd like me to take care of that for you, let me know.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142