W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2009

TAG Call on 4 June 2009 is cancelled (was: Re: TAG call at risk for 4 June)

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:13:22 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: rubys@us.ibm.com, amy@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF55897EB6.0771CEC8-ON852575CA.0058A64B-852575CA.00591F70@lotus.com>
I have received no indications of progress on any of these actions, and 
one private indication from an additional TAG member of possible regrets. 
So I hereby cancel tomorrow's TAG call.  We will have a call on 11 June, 
on which Sam Ruby will be joining us.

I would very much appreciate it if TAG members responsible for the actions 
listed below would contact me with explicit information/commitments about 
the progress you will make for next week.  Please have this information to 
me no later than Monday June 8th, so I can use it in doing the agenda 
planning on the 9th.  I don't need your action complete until the 11th, 
but I need commitments as to which will be completed, and information 
about what sort of followup discussion should be scheduled.  Please keep 
in mind that next weeks' call will be less then two weeks before the start 
of our F2F, so if you have drafts or other materials to prepare for the 
F2F, we're getting close to the time where they'll be needed for advance 
review.

Thank you.

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------








Noah Mendelsohn
06/02/2009 03:52 PM
 
        To:     www-tag@w3.org
        cc:     Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
        Subject:        TAG call at risk for 4 June

TAG members:

I'm working on the Agenda for this week's TAG teleconference.  Most of 
what I had penciled in after last week related to actions people took that 
would be due for the telcon.  These include:

ACTION-264 on Ashok Malhotra: Draft agenda item for upcoming telcon 
discussion of geolocation and privacy - due 2009-06-03 - open
ACTION-272 on Jonathan Rees: Report back to the TAG on outcome of 
collaboration with LM on Versioning - due 2009-06-04 - open
 ACTION-273 on Ashok Malhotra: Carry forward framing issues around 
Archicture of APIs, with help from JK and LM - due 2009-06-04 - open
ACTION-274 on Dan Connolly: See if I can reconstruct a discussion with tlr 
where present course and speed will lead to GET-based links becoming 
regarded as unsafe - due 2009-06-04 - open

I also see the following supposedly due this week, though I had not 
actually expected progress on them (I.e. I assumed the due date had gotten 
stale):

ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson: revise naming challenges story in response 
to Dec 2008 F2F discussion - due 2009-06-01 - open 
ACTION-261 on Larry Masinter: Followup with Mark Nottingham and Lisa D. 
regarding Adam Barth's sniffing draft - due 2009-06-04 - open 

I don't think I've seen progress on any of these.  If you are going to 
have something worth discussing, please let me know ASAP.  Note also that 
Sam Ruby has asked that we delay his session with us for a week until 11 
June.  So, unless I hear by tomorrow morning that we have something to 
discuss, I will cancel the meeting.  Thank you.

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------
Received on Wednesday, 3 June 2009 16:14:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:14 GMT