RE: ACTION-287: Scheduling time for Larry to do an HTML 5 walkthrough

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:10:11 -0700
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>
Let's put it off a bit; the spec areas I've reviewed in the
past have changed (as a result of review), and I think the
"walk-through" would be better done with some email preparation
in any case. Thinking about this a bit more:

I think I need an "ACTION" to prepare a guide of a few sections
to illustrate some of the general issues, and that the telcon
time should be scheduled after that.

Is that reasonable?

Larry
--