The TAG teleconference scheduled for 16 July (tomorrow) is cancelled

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:03:52 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
The TAG call scheduled for 16 July 2009 is hereby cancelled.  There are
several reasons I've decided to cancel:

* At least one more person is "at risk", and it turns out now, so am I
* I've seen no responses to my request for agenda items
* Having just come back from 2 weeks vacation, I have not yet found the
time to pick through backed up correspondence that may indeed have
subjects for discussion.

We do have a teleconference scheduled next week, on 23 July, but there is
no TAG teleconference on 30 June.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142