Re: Comments on HTML WG face to face meetings in France Oct 08

That would be very interesting if we could actually create an XML5 parser,
and I'm in highly in favour of such a thing IFF it was used to allow XML in
HTML5.  Absent such a thing, somebody would be forced to use an HTML5
browser and then an API to extract the XML 1.0 infoset.  It's slightly more
palatable with the HTML5 language spec being separate from all the rest of
the browser functions, but not as ideal as XML5.

Cheers,
Dave